List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-edu] Request: space for hosting software of good/important
From:       Administration <mailbox () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2009-02-20 3:54:40

Hi Doug,
If you are doing multiple installs, just set yourself up with a local
repository on a portable hdd, server or an older computer set up as a
file server.

Download the complete repository once, and do weekly updates on the
update-repositories.

Some friends work for a nfp org, and install over 500 ubuntu systems
annually - all from their local repository.  Nice and easy, fast, up to
date, and helps to keep down everyones bandwidth usage.

Andy in oz :)