List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-edu] RFC: Join Education:desktop and Education:server to Education
From:       Lars Vogdt <lrupp () suse ! de>
Date:       2008-07-30 14:17:48

Hi James

On Mittwoch 30 Juli 2008 15:04:25 James Tremblay wrote:
> when will the stable for SLE be working?

Often asked question - not only from your side. But this reminds my on
the earlier Debian release cycle: "it's ready, when it's ready".

11.0 is currently main target - afterwards SLE10 is on my focus. As I'm
currently busy with the upcomming 11.1 and SLE11 releases and some
build service integration, this might need some time.

I don't think the 11.0 release is far from being ready, so we should
release RC1 next week and can hopefully focus on the documentation
afterwards (which is btw. something where everybody can help by
submitting documentation ;-).

With kind regards,
Lars