List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-edu] ymp for KDE3 anyone
From:       Lars Vogdt <lrupp () suse ! de>
Date:       2008-05-26 22:05:56

On So 25 Mai 2008 16:54:39 CEST Jimmy PIERRE
<jimmypierre.rouen.france@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please advise if this is available. The reason : I am installing
> opensuse-EDU and it seems to be a pre requisite.

This depends on your usage:

If you use the "one-click install" on http://software.opensuse.org/
(after searching for a package), all needed repositories should added
automatically.

If you use our official download repository for endusers, all
dependencies should be resolvable if you've the download DVD for
openSUSE 10.3 and the repo URL here:
http://www.opensuse-education.org/download/repo/1.0/10.3/ or the
Add-on ISO from here: http://www.opensuse-education.org/download/ISOs/
(Note: 10.3 is not official released.)

If you use our buildservice repository: this is currently just for
developers and testers - and thus said, adding the KDE:KDE4:*
repositories should satisfy the dependencies...

With kind regards,
Lars