List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [opensuse-edu] Education Meeting - Tuesday 2007/11/27 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)
From:       Lars Vogdt <lrupp () suse ! de>
Date:       2007-11-20 10:18:36

Hi,

A lot of things happend in the recent past. So lets talk about these and
other things.... ;-)

The next openSUSE-Education meeting will take place at the official #
opensuse-edu IRC channel on freenode
(irc://irc.freenode.net/opensuse-edu) on Tuesday

  2007/11/27 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE-Education. Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:

  http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Education_Meeting_2007-11-27

 Also, if you cannot attend the meeting, but have
questions you want to see discussed, please add them to the meeting
wiki page as well.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

    http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About
  http://en.opensuse.org/Education/Meetings

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) see
http://www.irchelp.org/ ;(not affiliated with openSUSE)
or enter "IRC help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this,
including how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ ;(not
affiliated with openSUSE either).

with kind regards,

Lars