List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-edu] Lab/class management system
From:       Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri () cbn ! net ! id>
Date:       2007-06-04 23:43:06

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 04:14, Rod Donovan wrote:
> Hello Fajar, below is the print out of running ./configure.
> I even attached a screen copy of yast showing libqt4-develop checked in the
> installation box. I wonder if other people are having the same problem in
> 10.2?

> checking for shmat... yes
> checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
> checking QTDIR... configure: error: *** QTDIR must be defined, or
> --with-qtdir option given
> dynvlan10-46:/home/student/curl/italc-1.0.2 #

Hi Rod,
That was exactly the error message I got when I didn't install libqt4-devel,
yet. After I installed it, I could compile italc and install italc. And, from
the screen shot you gave, it seems that you already have all the necessary
packages. Strange.

http://linux2.arinet.org
6:42am up 0:22, 2.6.18.2-34-default GNU/Linux