List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-edu] First list of applications
From:       CyberOrg <jigish.gohil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-26 6:44:04

On 4/26/07, Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- James Tremblay <jamesat@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > What could be
> > done
> > is for anyone with time to download,install, review and submit each
> > title
> > with a recommendation for age group use  or administrative use.
>
> Heavens!  No one has enough time to do that.  A better way, would be to
> ask:  "Person X is looking to do task Y, does anyone have any
> recommendations as to which program(s) to use?"  It's this sort of
> question that pops up on LUG lists all the time, unfortunately.

Better thing to do is set up a wiki page with all the names of
application and volunteers can put their name against the one they
would like to test, so if we have 300 members on this list we can have
their reviews in a weeks time, each one doing one review.

Application | Reviewer | Ratings (out of 5) | Comments

Cheers

-J