List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [opensuse-edu] edu-cd first version content
From:       James Tremblay <jamesat () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-04-25 12:03:33

I would like to hold a virtual meeting to discuss contributions to our first
version of the EDU-CD. please respond if interested and please let me know
what time zone you are in so we can plan an appropriate median for everyone.
i.e if most of us are in EST then we could pick a time most convenient for EST
residence and something that would not exclude to many others, like 9:00 AM
EST is good for a lot of those in Europe.
I am going to learn how to run an IRC room and It will be #opensuse-edu @
freenode.net and this is where we will have our meeting.
p.s. anyone that can teach me to run an IRC room please speak up LOL
--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology