List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] [ml-admin] This list will be migrated to opensuse-edu@opensuse.org
From:       Henne Vogelsang <hvogel () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2006-12-04 17:25:51

Hi,

as announced a while ago on the big lists [1] we will move this
list to the new mailinglist server. We have also decided to rename it
while moving it. All this will happen this wednesday (2006.12.06) at around
14:00 GMT.

This means a few things for you.

1. This list, suse-linux-uk-schools@suse.com, will be renamed to opensuse-edu@opensuse.org
   This means that mails to you will come from the new address and for
   posting you also have to send mail to opensuse-edu@opensuse.org.
   The old list adress will still work but is depreceated. I will turn
   it off in the future (with notice).

2. Your subscription will get transfered to the new listserver. No action
   on your part is required to continue reciving mails from this list.

3. Because of the renaming the mailinglist headers will change.
   If you filter for headers in your mail setup please adopt
   your setup accordingly. New headers will look like this:

4. Mails will originate from the new server. If you accepts listmails
   only from the listserver adopt your setup accordingly. The mails
   will originate from

   DNS: lists4.suse.de
   IP:  195.135.221.135

5. The webarchive will be located at

	http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-edu/

6. We are using a new mailinglist manager on the new server. This means
   some aspects of using the list changed. Some features are dropped and
   some new features are added. For a complete list check out this post:
   http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2006-08/msg00005.html

7. If you have any problems at all with the new setup please dont
   hesitate to contact me!

Henne

[1] http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2006-Nov/1464.html
    http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux/2006-Nov/0440.html