List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Bit chilly out?
From:       "Paul Graydon" <graydpau () hhc ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-07 10:00:22

You know how when you do a joke it tends to help if you put the punchline
in? I'm sure the subject line was a little confusing to some in
conjunction with the actual subject matter.. I forgot the punchline, which
was going to be something about hell having finally frozen over after
Apple announced the switch to Intel chips..

-----