List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Jobs for the boys
From:       Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-03-16 22:33:32

--- Paul Taylor <ptaylor@uklinux.net> wrote:
> Hi all:

Wotcher, Paul.

> Similar in content to David's earlier post, I am also looking for work,
> albeit
> down the line a bit.  My wife has been given a conditional offer to
> study at
> Plymouth University which means that I will need to move to support her
> and

Ah, nice one!  Plymouth University is one that I had considered and the
area as well as the Uni is very nice.

> money coming in so I suspect the salary could be negotiated to the high
> 20K
> range.  Not a great deal for guhru's, but a good start for someone and a
> good
> environment to test and apply open source.
> The school is near Bath in a town called Writhlington.

Ah, I'll be leaving University (hopefully) with my degree by then.
Hehehehe.  I like Bath, it's a nice place, and I know Writhlington well.

I hope you'll keep in touch, Paul, when you do move...

-- Thomas Adam