List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] health warning on latest kernel patch
From:       Paul Taylor <ptaylor () uklinux ! net>
Date:       2004-12-29 19:26:05

On Wednesday 29 December 2004 12:21, Phil Driscoll wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 December 2004 11:52, Adrian Wells wrote:
> > Thanks Paul, has anyone else seen this?
>
> SuSE were pretty quick off the mark to warn people about this. This message
> appeared on suse-security-announce less than twenty minutes after the
> original posting about the availability of the updated kernel:

I suppose I should be on that :)  I also updated another machine that I have
at home and had no problems so it is somewhat dependent on installation.  The
good thing is that I managed to sort it out which is a tribute to the support
I have had on this forum over the years so I second Adrian's comments and
wish everyone on the list a happy new year's open source.

--
De omnibus dubitandum