List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Windows Authentication How to?
From:       Ben Higginbottom <ben () centralmanclc ! com>
Date:       2004-07-14 10:20:26

>Could someone point me to a 'how to' which would enable me to get 9.1 to
>authenticate against active directory in win server 2003 and possibly
>automatically mount the kids' home dir

I did a presentation for my LUG on this topic last month, I've been meaning
to write a howto in my copious free time, but until then I do have the
presentation that should go a fair way in pointing you in the right
direction.

I cant remember if list rules permit attachments, so if you and anyone else
who is interested contact me offlist at benDOThigginbottomATntlworldDOTcom,
I'll send it to you.

Best,

Ben