List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] RM woes...
From:       "adrian.wells" <adrian.wells () sidcot ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-07 14:00:52

Hi,

I believe that the ver of VNC that comes with V9.0 does allow the same
desktop to be seen, but the connection has to be initated from the linux box
as it creates a unique password (need to check if this can be overridden).
I've never been sucessfull using vanilla VNC with LINUX I never manage more
than a chequerd desktop.

see...
    system, remote access, desktop sharing
on your "start" button

PS
Mark Evans
Why do all your emails come as attachments? You may have answered this VNC
issue, but I've stopped reading your emails - so I suppose the question is
moote as I'll not see your reply! :-)

Adrian