List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Flexidata 3
From:       Ben Higginbottom <ben () centralmanclc ! com>
Date:       2004-05-13 8:54:41

>I think that is overly pessimistic.

I have to be, new software - especially an office suite can only be rolled
out at schools over the summer so that the teachers have time to learn it
and it has to work near flawlessly, as if anything goes wrong with it there
will be hell to pay.

>If you have E-learning credits to burn, I have ways of doing it without
>having to buy a lot of software you don't particularly need.

I'm sure Mike will be interested in any suggestions you have :)

>No. We had a meeting as a result of the conference but it didn't involve
>Mike, I assume because he didn't put his name forward?

you'd have to ask him, I think he's on the list.

Regards,

Ben