List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] zope and plone install
From:       "Darren Smith" <darren () icthelp ! biz>
Date:       2003-12-23 1:08:54

2 quickies for you on suse 9

I have had a lot of head scratching trying to install zope so I did it this
way ...
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/AGByKey/8A32AC91885767DE
.. but this means it will only run when I log on as zope. How do I run it
logged on as anybody?

I tried to install plone from the rpm but it put it in a very different
place to where i was expecting! Do I need to compile from source? Will this
make a difference? (I have never compiled anything from source) Or did I
simply get the wrong rpm?

Thanks and best wishes

Darren