List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] RE: BECTa's spec on laptops for teachers
From:       Richard Rothwell <raroth42 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-12-18 12:23:32

Letter duly sent...

I selected Owen Lynch -  Chief Executive of Becta - as
my target.

If anyone wants a copy of my letter please let me
know.  I've used this line...

'My understanding of current government policy is to
consider Free, Libre and "Open Source Software
solutions alongside proprietary ones in IT
procurements". This last is quote from the statement
by Cabinet Office Minister
of State, Douglas Alexander MP.'

=====
rgds,
Richard Rothwell
rind (n) acronym for 'rind is not defined'