List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] FLOSSIE Conference numbers
From:       John Ingleby <john () coronet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-12-16 9:51:23

Thanks to everyone who responded to recent correspondence. The numbers
are going up - with 7 firm bookings now, the FLOSSIE conference on 18th
Feb needs 43 more to break even, 93 to hit our target. I'll post these
numbers weekly so we keep track how it's going.

If you haven't yet registered, please find a moment to visit the
Conference page at www.schoolforge.org.uk/flossie/conference200402.html
and download the booking form, or else email
yvonne@thelearningmachine.co.uk to register your interest.

Best regards,

John Ingleby