List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Re: New website
From:       MJ Ray <mjr () dsl ! pipex ! com>
Date:       2003-12-12 1:15:36

On 2003-12-10 23:16:59 +0000 garry saddington
<garry@joydiv.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thursday 11 December 2003 00:02, Josef Davies-Coates wrote:
>> Colin (and Gary) and anyone else interested in Zope,
>> Please join the Zope UK e-group at
>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zuguk/
> I tried but I am not a Yahoo member.

You may still be able to subscribe by emailing
zuguk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, but you will not be able to use any
of the Yahoo!ID areas like files or votes. They try to make you get
one of their IDs at every turn, even for most list archives now. Even
if they are public, they still want to do unspecified things with
cookies on your browser. There are many other better list servers, so
I won't use Yahoo any more. I'm quite surprised that this group chose
it.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at