List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] SIMS free
From:       Chris Puttick <chris () centralmanclc ! com>
Date:       2003-10-23 12:50:29

Agreed, but it's (legally) the school's choice in the end - all they have to
do is provide data to the LEA in a form they can use it. As there is not yet
a nationally agreed standard, CSV is adequate (regardless of what the LEA
say).

Cheers

Chris "if my parents had had more foresight, my middle name would have been
trouble"