List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] DHCP... address classes
From:       Chris Puttick <chris () centralmanclc ! com>
Date:       2003-09-02 7:13:44

For those interested, we tracked the errant DHCP server to the council; St
Pauls is currently receiving its Internet feed via the council network.
AFAICT, someone from the council has managed either to turn on DHCP relay on
the admin server they are responsible for or they've been messing with patch
leads. The investigation continues...

(BTW, it's much worse than Andy made it seem - St Pauls have gone Linux thin
client across the network - no DHCP server, no computer...)

Cheers

Chris