List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Printers.conf restart
From:       "Andrew Nix" <andrew.nix () st-paulshigh ! manchester ! sch ! uk>
Date:       2003-08-28 13:41:10

I tried the specific user and it didnt work. Here is a copy of my
printers.conf file. If anyone can see something wrong with it could they
please piont it out to me? Cheers

# Printer configuration file for CUPS v1.1.18
# Written by cupsd on Thu 28 Aug 2003 12:37:09 GMT

<Printer bro1660r16>
Info Brother 1660e
Location Room 16
DeviceURI socket://host_165_253.st-paulshigh.manchester.sch.uk:9100
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
</Printer>

<Printer bro1660r46>
Info Brother 1660e
Location Room 46
DeviceURI socket://host_165_252.st-paulshigh.manchester.sch.uk:9100
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
</Printer>

<Printer draft>
Info HP LaserJet 2100 Series
Location Main Office
DeviceURI socket://host_165_220.st-paulshigh.manchester.sch.uk:9100/
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
DenyUser @Students
</Printer>

<Printer high>
Info HP LaserJet 2100 Series
Location Main Office
DeviceURI socket://host_165_220.st-paulshigh.manchester.sch.uk:9100/
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0
PageLimit 0
KLimit 0
DenyUser @Students
</Printer>

<DefaultPrinter hp2300r2>
Info  HP Laserjet 2300L
Location Room 2
DeviceURI socket://host_165_254.st-paulshigh.manchester.sch.uk:9100
State Idle
Accepting Yes
JobSheets none none
QuotaPeriod 0