List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] Linux systems for managementin Education
From:       "adrian.wells" <adrian.wells () sidcot ! org ! uk>
Date:       2003-08-26 13:44:23

Hi Joanne,

Below is a copy of my reply to Leo.

The LINUX list has been quiet of late - holidays (?), I have only received
four emails since forwarding Leo's request on the 11th.

I would rather you spoke to the grinder rather than a monkey so that puts me
out of the picture!
If no one gets back to you soon, or if I can help in any other way please
feel free to drop me a line.

Kind regards

Adrian Wells