List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] OT: Adios Amigos
From:       "James Spedding" <james.spedding () rdiu ! anglia ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-08-01 15:18:11

Just wanted to say thanks to all those that made the OS in Edu conference such a \
success and to give encouragement to all this on this list to keep up the good work. \
I know you're making a real difference

I'm leaving the employment of APU today and (hopefully) heading off into the sunset \
in a VW camper.

If you're at the next conference perhaps I'll see you there. Otherwise thank you all \
so much for your continuous support. A nice chap called Dave Smith is taking over \
from me. Be nice to him! ;o)

TTFN

James