List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] RFC...
From:       MJ Ray <markj () cloaked ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-14 21:25:40

Chris Puttick <chris@centralmanclc.com> wrote:
> Has anybody read and/or provided feedback on this paper?
> http://www.ictadvice.org.uk/index.php?section=te&cat=00a&rid=1798

I have provided feedback on a version of that earlier this year and was
told that it was obsolete, should no longer be linked to and would be
removed shortly.  I see it has a new URL now.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884