List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] CMIS admin under WINE
From:       Chris Puttick <chris () centralmanclc ! com>
Date:       2003-03-07 12:13:15

Now here's a good question...

One of the schools we help support are looking at moving wholesale to Linux
thin/fat client.However, they have just moved to CMIS, and have an
administrative PC in each classroom. The school feel these PCs must be able
to access not just the eportal, but the CMIS Admin program as well. As far
as I can ascertain, this is just an exe that runs off the server and
requires no installation.

The question: has anyone tried running this under WINE?

Cheers

Chris