List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [suse-linux-uk-schools] SIMS. SCOMIS AND ALICE
From:       "psutton" <psutton () uklinux ! net>
Date:       2002-12-04 18:02:00

Hi

Regarding killer school apps, what are the following

SIMS and scomis,

I know that ALICE is a library management application, I am not sure about
the other two,  it seems that if we had open source versions of the above,
then we could really move forward in terms of getting open source into
schools.  However not being sure of what these are or what they do makes
looking for or helping to develop alternatives difficult..

Paul