List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] OO and SO
From:       Chris Puttick <chris () centralmanclc ! com>
Date:       2002-10-18 14:06:15

Or ones for MSOffice we can get converted... Schools here are moving
wholesale, so we should be generating skiploads of the stuff shortly, but
anything to start it off is good. Maybe someone could look at stuff from
other countries (Australia, North America etc.) and convert the english then
define the materials as per QCA standards - not being a teacher it's not
something I'm really qualified to do. Any takers?