List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] oh dear too many chips
From:       "Frank Shute" <frank () esperance-linux ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-09 19:20:57

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 06:36:12PM +0100, an Outlook Express user writes:

> oh dear
> So typos is all the vocal minority can complain about.
> the combination of barrack room lawyers, chips on shoulders and low levels
> of intelligence from a few have made for some interesting reading and a few
> laughs when printed out and passed around but there are only so many hours
> in the day..

I do hope you can continue contributing your bonkers opinions and daft
questions to this list, as a bit of light relief is always welcome.

Your complaint about my English whilst simultaneously mangling the
language yourself was hilarious!

> a big thanks though who have helped with linux probs and know when to keep
> counsel; I hope it is those that will come to be seen as the face of linux
> and move it from the cranks and misguided

FYI, Linux is a broad church and will always include the `cranks &
misguided' aswell as people without chips on their shoulders and high
levels of intelligence like yourself. How about giving us others a
break, let us be part of Linux and stop being so elitist?

--

 Frank

   Boroughbridge.
 Tel: 01423 323019
     ---------
PGP keyID: 0xC0B341A3

http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/

The difference between dogs and cats is that dogs come when they're
called.  Cats take a message and get back to you.