List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Bett 2003
From:       Derek Harding <derek () lagham ! uklinux ! net>
Date:       2002-03-18 8:55:36

Sounds good.

Based on my ex-school, an ltsp demo with a stable Office suite would be a
good start, particularly if an interface to MS platforms (and Novell?) can be
demonstrated. I will give any support I can, including on the stand, and if
the company I now work for can help I know they will (though it's too early
to see how and probably not financially).

--
Best wishes,
Rev Derek Harding