List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] OT - Simple Optics Supply
From:       <linux () counsell ! com>
Date:       2002-02-20 11:57:01

I don't know if this is any help, but our resident astronomer recommends
Broadhurst, Clarkson and Fullerscopes.  Their Website isn't fully operational at
the moment, but should be running at www.telescopehouse.co.uk.  (Apparently you
used to be able to buy individual lenses from them and build your own
telescope.)

You could also try Griffin and George (if that's what they're still called) who
used to supply stuff for schools---but you probably knew that already.