List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Plans for a Linux distro
From:       "'Frank Shute'" <frank () esperance-linux ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-03 23:39:43

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 02:40:42PM -0000, Grainge,  Derek wrote:

> > What the program looks like is a total irrelevance,
>
> Let's reply in the same vein as your mail, Frank.    Bollocks!

I gave my reasons for thinking it was bollocks. Now how about you
having the courtesy to explain why my arguments are bollocks
whilst seemingly to agree with most of them?

> You might agree or disagree with what's required at school, but there's no
> need to piss on the argument. Especially when you're wrong.

C++ should be taught at school should it? Wrong am I?

Perhaps you should go and lie down for a while. You're obviously
getting a little bit over-excited.

--

 Frank

   Boroughbridge.
 Tel: 01423 323019
     ---------
PGP keyID: 0xC0B341A3

http://www.esperance-linux.co.uk/

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
		-- William Blake