Hi Chris, This is a great idea. I do have some suggestions though: - Firstly, use Debian. with debian you make use of the Debian Jr project if needed -also package management is better, and you coulds have educational packages as a unique apt source. This way you could write a KDE program that can list the educational packages on the server and someone can point and click to download it. This would make administration easy. - If you need help...I will try to help where I can...and I am sure I can persuade some pals of mine to get on board. - If you do use Debian...I might be able to supply some server space and bandwidth. Jono