List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] NHS Meeting, Blair and Gates
From:       Ian <ian.lynch2 () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2001-12-06 22:35:26

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 10:24, Christopher Dawkins wrote:
> > As far as the Microsoft monopoly is
> > concerned, no one is forced to use it.

> We are upset that with current Government plans, more and more people are
> going to be forced to use it.

Quite, and more and more people are getting fed up enough to want to exercise
their right to freedom of speech and protest. The real choice is not to read
threads in the group that you don't want to. Its much easier to choose than
the OS.

--
IanL

Open Source - save money - employ more teachers
Use Star Office the free replacement for Microsoft Office