List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    You
From:       ptaylor <ptaylor () westwood-st-thomas ! wilts ! sch ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-23 15:26:28

Hi all:

work on my homemachine using 7.2 but at school I am going through a proxy.  I
was also using SuSE as a proxy and that would not update.  The school has
decommissioned the SuSE box and I am now going straight out to the RM server
which is using Squid by the messages I get.
I have not tried to look at the messages yet but will if I get some time next
week.  It is not that critical as I have not implemented the Linux machines
full time but will soon and it is a nice illustration to kids of the
upgradeability of Linux.
I'll lookat the messagesand get back.  I was just wondering if anyone else had
experienced this.

Paul