List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: KMail
From:       "npauli" <npauli () st-johns ! org ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-06 12:30:05

Derek,

Have you had any luck with your sig file problem yet? I've got the same
problem in Kmail 1.2 (using KDE 2.1.2) which I've just installed onto my
Debian setup. I made a text file ~/Mail/signature and selected it during
configuration but no luck.

BTW, finding kde for debian-potato (the current stable release) is nigh on
impossible until you stumble on the correct instructions hidden in the
discussions of a FAQ in the archive of the kde-debian mailing list...

Nigel Pauli
St. John's School, Northwood