List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    DPT SCSI Card
From:       "Glenn Cameron" <glenn () kinghenry8 ! coventry ! sch ! uk>
Date:       2001-06-11 9:07:47

A year and a half ago we built one of our old RM FX servers as a Linux
server using Suse 6.3 and running squid. It's been sitting in the corner
doing its job without a problem and we are very happy with it. We would like
to do the same at our sister school who have the a virtually identical
server, however I can't remember how we managed to get our DPT 2024 SCSI
card to be recognised. Searching the SuSE hardware database doesn't seem to
help - can someone point me in the right direction? I'm guessing other RM
sites will have done the same thing, and obviously we did but I just can't
remember what we did - and going into YaST doesn't seem to tell me what we
did either! Suggestions much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Glenn Cameron

King Henry VIII School, Coventry