List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: Macs and Linux [2]
From:       Paul Munro <paul.munro1 () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2001-04-29 7:32:22

Hello again!

i remembered the name of the application you need: "afpfs". This, I believe,
lets you mount shares from a Linux box that exist on an Apple machine,
whereas tthe Netatalk platform I think only goes the other way. I'm not even
too sure if afpfs comes with the appletalk applications software on Linux,
but it would be worth searching your disks. Anyway, the link for the
application is:

http://www.odyssey.co.il/~heksterb/Software/afpfs

If I got it right :-O

Hope that helps some more!