List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Suse 7 + firewall
From:       "Marcus Birkin" <marcus.birkin () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-04-28 19:34:34

My firewall script (custom made with ipchains) is located in
/etc/init.d/myfirewall
with a symbolic link from /etc/init.d/rc3.d/rc6myfirewall

This is called when ever the computer is put into run level 3 and just after
the network is started.

Hope this helps

    Marcus Birkin
    (Assistant Technician - The Arts in Education Centre)