List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Help with configuring apache
From:       kevin.taylor () powerconv ! alstom ! com
Date:       2001-03-28 11:20:40

> I've finally got it working at last....

Great stuff .. for what its worth, investing in a couple of
good books is well worth the trouble ...

I use the O'Reilly apache and DNS books very heavily
(will get around to buying the sendmail one too eventually ...)

Did you know that for a monthly subscription you can
read up to 5 ORA books online (and change which 5
every month ...)?  Could be a useful reference for all
you IT technicians out there ...

(BTW - I don't work for ORA or anything, I just like
their books ... they also send me books to review
for the LUG library from time to time too ...)

Kevin.