List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Linux freeze up
From:       "Gary Parr" <g_parr () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-27 11:07:45

Hi

I have had a squidbox running on NTL for a while now, using a dialup
account.

I have recently had a cable modem installed with NTL, but if connect it to a
2nd ethernet card in the linuxbox, after a while it will just look the
machine up.

Cant even change consoles (if thast what its called CTRL+ALT F1-F4 etc)

AT first I thought it was a HD problem, but after installing to a new HD it
does the same.

Gary