List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Future Development
From:       prytherch () talk21 ! com
Date:       2000-11-24 15:05:42

Hello,

> > Mailing list, mailing list, mailing list - and a web page.
>
> I've set up a mailing list

OK, I've set it up on the server we use for our LUG. As it has no sendmail it can't \
do majordomo requests for subscriptions - so I have to add users manually. More \
typing practice I suppose ;o) Anyway, anyone interested in joining a list to discuss \
the advancement of free software in schools (with particular reference to Linux on \
the desktop, but not discounting server development), please e-mail me \
(prytherch@talk21.com) and I'll add you to the list. I only need a valid e-mail \
address, no other details.

- Richard Smedley
South Cheshire Linux Users Group

it's not a .sig, just the last line of the message.