List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Case studies - schools
From:       Roger Whittaker <roger () suse-linux ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-23 13:29:12

We at SuSE are interested in hearing from schools who are using SuSE (and
happy with it ...) who would be happy to be used as a possible case study
in publicity, magazine articles or whatever.  Anyone who's got students
using Linux on the desktop would be particularly nice for an article, but
server use will do too.

Let me know off the list if you're willing to be named ...

Naturally this would be good publicity for your school too.

--
Roger Whittaker
SuSE Linux Ltd