List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Really Weird
From:       "Edgehill E-Mail Service" <EdgehillIT () edgecoll ! clara ! net>
Date:       2000-02-29 9:04:31

I had this the other day - try re-seating the keyboard connector, you might
be getting a "double return" on the keyboard. Other hardware problems to
check for are sticky keys (try the numeric keypad for <enter>) or muck
between/under the keycaps. As a last resort, try another keyboard. My kbd
had gone faulty, so it does still happen.

Regards,
Paul.