List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Re: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Half term  (fwd)
From:       Roger Whittaker <roger () suse-linux ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-02-28 12:26:17

(I've taken the liberty of forwarding this to the list as I think it was
meant to go there - Roger)

Well, I must admit to having not been in all week - good weather means
annual holiday! ;)

While the Devonshire sunshine dribbled down the windows, I managed to
reload SuSE, RedHat and rebuild my Linux box - including a few mods of my
own devising (mostly carried out with an axe!!!)

The odd problems I was having with video displays are fixed (separate
posting), and I've had a chance to squint at the manual a bit. I've also
had a chance to plot the next stage of the installation at school <evil
chuckle>.

Now, back to the grindstone....

Regards,

Paul.