On Saturday 25 November 2006 19:35, Bryan S. Tyson wrote: > On Saturday 25 November 2006 10:11, Steve Jeppesen wrote: > > > Then please tell me where else I can complain about it? This is as > > > official a SuSE user community as can be found. > > > > if this is what this mailing list has become - then this troll is outta > > here. > > Calling someone a troll just for saying something negative is silly. Novell > is perfect, the angel of Linux? Nothing Novell does should be questioned? > Novell can join with Microsoft and make moves that impact the whole future > of open source, and no one is allowed to discuss it? > > I invite all "trolls" to sign Bruce Perens' open letter to Novell's CEO Ron > Hovsepian: > > http://www.techp.org/petition/show/1 Man! I'm not sure what to think about that. I believe Bruce's motives are correct, and what he is saying is absolutely true, I'm just concerned about what a lawyer might twist it into. At some point we have to say "damn the lawyers" and simply say and do what is right. I believe I will sign the petition, but not after giving it more thought. Steven -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org