List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Suse 10.1 doesn't start anymore.: help!
From:       Marco Fioretti <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2006-10-18 17:08:32

> Works file with Knoppix??? If you mean you can mount every partition
> on the HD with Knoppix (please *say so* if I'm right), then there
> is probably an error in /boot/menu/grub.conf.

sorry for the bad formatting and broken threading, for obvious reasons
I'm using webmail on a relative's computer.

Yes, as far as I remember from yesterday evening, all the partitions
were accessible without problems with Knoppix. I will know for sure
later, when I'll be back home and follow the suggestions posted so
far.

I have also printed this reply and will follow its instructions.

Later,

Marco