List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
From:       Kevanf1 <kevanf1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-04 14:54:35

On 04/04/06, Basil Chupin <blchupin@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> Clint Tinsley wrote:

I would like to point out that, though  I doubt the conditions that
testing was performed under in the Tux Magazine round up, I actually
like the latest two versions of Mandriva.  Prior to these it was
absolutely awful.  Now it is very good, very useable and I would not
hesitate recommending it to anybody.  I would point them to SuSE as
being better :-)

Now, how do I also become a certified Cleavage Inspector :-)))  is
this dependent upon one's height?

Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay