List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Novell Linux CTO to depart
From:       Per Jessen <per () computer ! org>
Date:       2006-03-31 6:24:29

kai wrote:

> On Thursday 30 March 2006 03:15 am, Philipp Thomas wrote:
>>
>> Juergen Geck has been with SUSE for almost 10 years and has been CTO
>> of SUSE, not Novell!
>
> Okay, I didn't realize there was a difference. Thanks!

It takes a while for two companies from quite different cultures to
properly merge with oneanother.  If they ever do.  I'm sure the people
who came from SUSE will be known as the "SUSE-people" for quite some
time, and same for the Novell-folks.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - managed anti-spam and anti-virus solution.
How much does spam cost your business every month?