On Monday 06 February 2006 13:53, Randall R Schulz wrote: > Steven, > Execute this magic incantation: > > dcop suseplugger HWHandler popupConfiguration > > from a shell running under KDE (say, in a Konsole window). > > You'll see the SuSEPlugger configuration interface where you can control > the actions triggered by the appearance of various kinds of removeable > media. > > > Steven > > Randall Schulz Thanks Randall. I tried that, and thought I had accomplished something positive. I blanked out the first field. I only had an icon to go on. I removed whatever had been in the first field (the one that has the round icon.) I don't know what has changed since then, but it's back to launching KFM when a CD is inserted. It appears the UI is in need of a bit of fleshing out. The real problem is that the daemon seems to be fighting the KsCD for control of the physical device, thus causing the CD to stop playing a minute or so after I first insert it. Suggestions? Steven -- Check the headers for your unsubscription address For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@suse.com Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@suse.com