List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] WinScp
From:       jfweber () bellsouth ! net
Date:       2006-01-26 5:14:59

On Wednesday 25 January 2006 11:40 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Erik Jakobsen <eja@urbakken.dk> [01-25-06 10:25]:
> > I'm dowloading the iso now, and will be back after having tested
> > it.
>
> While this converstaion may be interesting, is it really necessary to
> completely quote the last 37 instances.
>
> Please reinstall the <delete> key and use it.
>
> Your attention to this WILL BE appreciated.
/dcc Patrick Shanahan: one new Industrial Strength Cluebat !  You seem
to have worn yours down a bit lately.. The new product promises a
larger more satisfying "THWACK! THUD!" sound when you use it often. I
have been told this by the engineers. The company IS working on an
automated model.. which might cut the workload. But.... <shrug>
  ;-D

"... it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself"